Sunday 11 May 2014

Monthly Review - April

Make Up

I recently blogged about how much I'm loving pastel blue nails right now and it hasn't changed!


Read

Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter. As someone that went to an all girls school I could really relate to the school environment and saw aspects of my own personal life in the friendships that main characters Renee and Flo had. Well written, funny and emotional this is one you need to add to your reading list ASAP.


Listened to

Back at the gym and nothing keeps me going like Avicii - as loud as possible - obviously!



Watched

My love of American box sets continues this time with Suits via Netflix. Let's be honest every girl needs a Harvey Specter moment occasionally. 



Blog post

Instagram continues to be my favourite social media app and so I loved this post from Emily at Cupcakes & Cashmere detailing how she uses the app and other photo editing apps to make the most of her mobile phone pictures.


YouTube

It didn't take long for me to stumble across Estee aka Essie Button in the beauty blogger / YouTube world and I friggin love her videos. She is so friendly and natural on camera whether delivering her monthly beauty favourites on her beauty channel or letting us in on all aspects of her life via her vlogs with Partner Aslan and dog Reggie on her vlog channel.


Instagram

Tweet
Some serious reminiscing here.

Success

Back at the gym and re-starting is always much harder than keeping going. Loving being back at Spin class and a new Twenty4 class on Thursday mornings that make walking difficult on Friday.

Looking forward to...

Bank holidays...hell yes to 2 bank holidays in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment