Friday 26 July 2013

The Dreaded 'D' Word


So life took over, and oh my I've had fun! Looking after myself from a health perspective and following a diet seemed like a thing of the past and something that I didn't have to think about. Well I was wrong! I started to feel a bit low, and not at all happy with how I am looking. Trousers a little tight etc. Seems a few of my work colleagues were feeling the same, and we were all festering in a total lack of motivation. 


Then the light bulb moment struck - It's time to do this together!


So on Thursday lunch times, we trundle up to the city center 'fat club' meeting with "healthy" sandwiches in tow!
 

As expected the numbers have gone up but so has the motivation, and here is to hoping that only one of those goes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment