Friday 4 January 2013

Ambitions & Goals for 2013

Picture credit from My Pretty Pennies


I don't really want to make resolutions for 2013, as like everyone else I will break them within a couple of weeks, if not days, so instead I have been thinking more about the ambitions that I have and the goals that I want to achieve over the next 12 months

I wanted to document them here on my little blip of the internet, so that I can keep you updated with how I do, and hopefully it might make some interesting posts for you all to read...

  • Do more and see more - I'm really excited to get under the surface of Bristol and build up a greater appreciation of my new home town!
  • Increase my followers on the blog.
  • Organise, Organise, Organise!!!!  I want to get posts written up and scheduled every week, with tweets! Need to make some room for power hours during the week to do this.
  • I would love to learn some basic HTML so that I can get to grips with a bit of editing and make my page look pretty.
  • Learn how to use my sowing maching...and then make something on it (see goal below).
  •  I will do one thing from my Pinterest Board "For When I Have Time..." every 3 months.
  • Reading is one of my favourite ways of relaxing and for my birthday my friend brought me an amazing moleskin book journal, so I am going to start making notes on books that really inspire me or become a part of me. I sometimes feel like I have totally lost track of some of those stories that I found really special and I think this will make a great keepsake. 
  • Become photo happy :-) The last few years I have been rubbish at taking photos, so I vow to take lots more, display more and organise them so that I can find them on my computer. Apologies to all of you that follow me on instagram, you might be bombarded.
I have loved reading everyone's resolutions, ambitions and goals for 2013 so please link your posts in the comments section below.  

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I have a few similar goals for the year and hope you can make yours a reality :) I'm a new follower (one step towards ambition number 2) and hope you pop by my blog and follow if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete